TOMATO AND CHEESE PIZZAS TWO WAYS
Preparation 5 min.
Cooking time 20 min.
Pistachio pesto (makes 1 cup)
- Bake the pizzas according to the instructions on the box.
- Once out of the oven, place the pizzas on a cutting board.
- For the first pizza, lay the prosciutto slices flat to cover the entire pizza.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula with a squeeze of lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mound the arugula on the pizza and serve.
- On the second pizza, lay the mortadella slices in a circular fan pattern.
- Drizzle the pistachio pesto all over the pizza and serve.
- In a food processor, pulse the pistachios until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add the garlic, olive oil and salt to taste and pulse several more times until it is well combined but not pureed.
- Keep refrigerated up to 3 days.