MINI-MEATBALL SPAGHETTI RAGÙ
Preparation 20 min
Cooking time 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cut each meatball into 10 to 12 pieces and shape each piece into a mini meatball. Transfer the mini meatballs to a foil-lined sheet pan and bake in the oven for approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Before draining, reserve about 1 cup of the starchy pasta cooking water.
- Heat the sauce in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the cooked mini meatballs to the sauce, simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, and then, add the drained pasta to the sauce. Toss to coat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add a little of the reserved pasta cooking water if the sauce is too dry. Stir in the cheese.
- Transfer the pasta to bowls, top with more cheese if desired, and serve.