LINGUINE WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALLS
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- Roll the sausage meat into 8 to 10 small meatballs.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the meatballs, turning them over every couple of minutes until they are cooked through, browned, and crispy (about 8 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Before draining, reserve about ½ cup of the starchy cooking water.
- In another pot, heat the sauce. Once simmering, add the meatballs.
- Return the drained pasta to the pot. Ladle in some sauce and toss to coat well.
- Top with more sauce, meatballs, and Parmesan before serving.