MORTADELLA & PISTACHIO PESTO PIZZA
Preparation 10 min.
Cooking time 10-12 min.
- Bake the pizza according to the instructions on the box.
- Once out of the oven, place the pizza on a cutting board.
- Lay the mortadella slices in a circular fan pattern.
- Drizzle the pistachio pesto all over the pizza and serve.
For the pistachio pesto
- In a food processor, pulse the pistachios until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add the garlic, olive oil and salt to taste and pulse several more times until it is well combined but not pureed.
- Keep refrigerated up to 3 days.