BALSAMIC CHICKEN SANDWICH
Preparation 30 min
Cooking time 15 min
Allow 2 hours to let the chicken marinate
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, Stefano balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, orange zest, rosemary, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Mix to coat well, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, but no more than 6 hours.
- In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the chicken breasts for approximately 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F (218 °C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange the ciabatta rolls cut side up on the prepared baking sheet. Place a slice of provolone on each piece of bread.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the ciabatta rolls are lightly toasted.
- To assemble the sandwiches, place a piece of chicken breast on top of the cheese. Top with roasted red pepper, shredded lettuce, and marinated eggplant.
- Cut and serve.