BEEF AND SOY SAUCE MACARONI
Preparation 15 min.
Cooking time 20 min.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent and starting to brown. Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms have started to brown slightly.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the ground beef to the frying pan and sauté, breaking up the meat as it cooks, until it is halfway cooked. Next add the bell pepper, broccoli, garlic, and half of the soy sauce and sauté for another 3-4 minutes until the meat is brown and cooked.
- Add the cooked pasta, remaining soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sesame oil to the beef and stir well, cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Garnish with spring onions and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and serve.