Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 45 min
- Over medium high heat, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and blanch the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain completely and set aside.
- Pour ⅓ of the sauce in an oven-proof baking dish. Top with cauliflower and pour the rest of the sauce over it.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese over florets.
- Combine Gruyere with breadcrumbs and sprinkle over top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until the top has browned.