Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 50 min
- In a large pot, heat oil at medium-high heat.
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces, then dredge in flour.
- Brown chicken, a couple of pieces at a time, for about 10-12 minutes. Reserve cooked pieces on a plate.
- To cooking liquid, add rosemary, garlic, bay leaf, carrot, bell pepper, onion and celery. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the wine and scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to free the cooked bits on the bottom. Cook for 3 minutes or until the wine has reduced by half.
- Add the chicken back to the pot, pour in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Cover, at low heat, and cook for about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and fully-cooked.
- Remove lid and add olives, capers and parsley.
- Transfer chicken pieces to a serving dish and dress with the sauce.