CARMELA’S OSSO BUCO
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 2h45
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Season your veal shanks with salt and pepper.
- Flour the shanks and shake off the excess.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and brown shanks on both sides. Do not cook through.
- Once the shanks are golden brown, remove them from the pan and place them in an oven proof dish.
- Add all the other ingredients to the dish and stir well.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook covered for 2 hours.
- Remove the cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.