CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT TRUFFLES
Preparation 10 min.
Cooking time 5 min.
Allow between 2 and 8 hours of refrigeration before forming the truffles
- In a small pot, bring the cream to a simmer over medium heat.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and pour in the hot cream. Let sit for 1 minute before whisking.
- Add the spread to the chocolate mixture and mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow 8-inch x 8-inch dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small scoop or melon baller, scoop out the mixture and roll into 1-inch balls. Place them on the baking sheet.
- Roll the balls in cocoa powder or the hazelnuts and refrigerate the truffles until ready to serve.