Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 1 h
- In a large bowl, mix together the veal, beef, turkey, grated parmesan, parsley, eggs and bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the ingredients by hand and shape into a loaf.
- Place the mix into a non-stick or greased loaf pan and bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes or by checking the temperature of the meatloaf using a cooking thermometer. The temperature should be 165F for doneness.
- While the meatloaf is cooking, heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onions, carrots and celery.
- After a few minutes, deglaze with red wine and let reduce.
- Once the wine has reduced, add the tomato sauce and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven once fully cooked and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Unmold the meatloaf and cut into slices.
- In a frying pan, brown the slices of meatloaf on each side in a little olive oil.
- Garnish with sauce before serving.