Preparation 35 min
Cooking time 15 min
- Bring steaks to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Brush each steak with the olive oil and season liberally with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Heat a grill pan or a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Steaks can also be cooked on an outdoor grill.
- Grill the steaks 6 to 7 minutes on each side (medium rare) or until desired doneness.
- Let the meat rest 10 to 15 minutes on a plate. Thinly slice the meat against the grain. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. If desired, serve with arugula, shaved Parmesan, balsamic vinegar, and cippolini agrodolce.