HAZELNUT COCOA RICOTTA COOKIES
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 8-9 min
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time and vanilla.
- Add ricotta and hazelnut cacao spread and mix until well combined.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and add to the cookie dough, mixing just until combined but do not overmix.
- Using a spoon or small ice cream scoop, drop tablespoon size cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, sifted powdered sugar, vanilla and milk in a bowl. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before glazing.