Cooking time 20
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk, egg yolks and ricotta. Then, whisk into the dry mixture until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into the ricotta mixture. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Ladle about ¼ cup of batter into the pan and cook 1-2 minutes per side, until risen and golden brown. Repeat until all pancakes are cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the maple syrup with the spread until well combined.
- Serve pancakes drizzled with hazelnut-cocoa maple syrup.