APPLE RICOTTA CAKE
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 45 min
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Spray a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the apples, lemon zest, lemon juice and 2 tbsp of the brown sugar. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together the eggs, olive oil, ricotta, flour, salt, the remaining brown sugar and baking powder. Combine well.
- Stir the apple mixture into the egg mixture and transfer to the prepared cake pan. Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Invert the cake onto a cooling rack and glaze with the Martin Picard maple condensed milk. Allow the cake to cool completely before serving.