ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP
Preparation 20 min
Cooking time 20 min
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add the celery, carrots, onion, garlic, and bay leaf. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook while stirring for 5 to 7 minutes, until vegetables are soft but not brown.
- In the meantime, cut each meatball into 8 pieces and shape each piece into a smaller meatball. Set aside.
- Add the spinach and kale to the pot and cook until wilted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a light simmer. Gently drop the meatballs into the soup, followed by the pasta. Let the meatballs and pasta simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the Parmesan cheese.