Shrimp with salsa rosa
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 20 min
- In a small pan, heat olive oil then add garlic, onion, carrot and hot peppers. Let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the Stefano Marinara sauce, vinegar, sugar and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer on medium heat for 7-10 minute.
- Remove from stove and let cool.
- Place mixture in food processor with mayonnaise and sriracha. Blend until smooth.
- Place shrimp and old bay in a sandwich bag and shake well so the old bay coats the shrimp.
- Heat a frying pan and add olive oil and butter.
- Once butter is melted and slightly golden, add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes.