SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir Stefano Alfredo sauce, garlic, Parmesan, provolone, lemon zest, nutmeg, chili flakes and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in artichokes and spinach.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish, and top with panko breadcrumbs. Bake until heated through and melted, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.