BAKED CAMEMBERT WITH FIGS AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 12-15 min
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (117 °C).F.
- Remove the plastic packaging from the Camembert and place the cheese back in its wooden box.
- Score a cross-hatch pattern on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle with some of the balsamic vinegar. Place the sliced figs on top to cover the cheese. Insert the rosemary sprigs. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and more balsamic vinegar.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve hot with bread and crackers.