Cooking time 60
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden, about 7-9 minutes.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the chicken and sauce to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 2 minutes less than the instructions on the package. Add the peas and drain, reserving about ½ cup of the starchy cooking water.
- Add the pasta and peas to the chicken sauce and toss to combine well.
- Stir in the parmesan and parsley. Pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, top with mozzarella and bake in the oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.