Preparation 20 min.
Cooking time 10 min.
- In a large frying pan, heat half of the olive oil (30 ml) over medium heat. Add the crushed garlic cloves and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Incorporate the anchovies and ’nduja, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mixture is fragrant and the anchovies have melted.
- Add the clams and white wine. Cook to reduce 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the stock and marinara sauce. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the clams open. Discard any clams that are still closed.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 30 ml of the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Pan sear the slices of bread until crunchy and golden brown on both sides. Cut the peeled garlic clove in half and rub it over one side of the toasted bread slices.
- Place the bread slices on a serving platter and top with the clams and sauce. Garnish with the parsley and lemon zest. Serve.