Preparation 20 min.
Cooking time 20 min.
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil on medium-heat.
- Add the eggplant and zucchini and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the red bell pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic, olives, capers and cherry tomatoes and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the drained pasta to the frying pan, mixing well, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the torn basil leaves, toss and remove from the heat.
- Serve the pasta on a large platter with a sprinkle of parmesan.