SAUSAGE BURGERS WITH FENNEL SLAW
Preparation 45 min
Cooking time 10 min
- Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, pepper and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Add fennel and onion, tossing to combine.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
- Prepare and warm grill.
- Place sausage patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Top each patty with 1 slice of cheese; grill 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melts and burgers are cooked.
- Place rolls, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 1 minute or until toasted.
- Remove slaw with a slotted spoon, arrange about ½ cup slaw on bottom half of each roll; top with patty and finish burger.