MEATBALLS AL FORNO
Preparation 5 min.
Cooking time 25 min.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Pour ¾ of the marinara sauce in an ovenproof baking dish (10 x 8). Alternatively, these can also be made in a 10-inch saucepan.
- Put the meatballs in the same baking dish and spoon the remaining sauce over each meatball.
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake in the oven for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Top the meatballs with fresh mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melted and the meatballs are fully cooked. Serve.