RICOTTA GNOCCHI WITH TOMATO SAUCE
Preparation 20 min
Cooking time 5 min
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together (except the sauce) until a pie dough consistency is achieved. Let dough rest in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Roll out dough into thin cylinders and cut into bite-size pieces using a knife. Place gnocchi onto a floured baking sheet.
- Cook in a pot with boiling, salted water for 2 to 3 minutes or until the gnocchi float to the surface.
- During this time, in a small saucepan, heat the sauce and add the grated nutmeg.
- In a serving bowl, mix together the heated sauce and cooked gnocchi.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle of basil and grating of Parmesan cheese.