SPAGHETTI ALLA CRUDAIOLA
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, according to instruction on package.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and lightly sear cherry tomatoes, 2-3 minutes, until skins burst, over medium heat.
- Remove from heat, add pasta and the remaining ingredients to the pan, except for the ricotta salata. Salt and pepper to taste. Combine well.
- To serve: on a large dish, serve the spaghetti topped with freshly grated ricotta salata.
- Tip: You can substitute the ricotta salata with grated parmesan.