ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place asparagus and mushrooms, in an even layer, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Toss to coat.
- Bake in the oven, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the butter and mix well.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place roasted vegetables on a platter.
- Top with the arugula and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve.