Shaved Vegetable Salad
Preparation 15 min
- For the dressing, combine white wine vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave strips of carrot into a large bowl.
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, thinly slice yellow beet, radishes, fennel and celery root and add to carrots. To avoid discolouring these vegetables, thinly slice the red beet and add to a separate bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of the dressing to the red beets and toss to combine. Place on large platter.
- Add remaining dressing and herbs to large bowl of vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Scatter the remaining vegetables on the platter over the red beets and sprinkle with pine nuts. Buon appetito!