SPAGHETTINI WITH PEAS AND PANCETTA
Cooking time 20
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the pancetta and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion and cook until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the peas and stock. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until peas are tender.
- Place 2 ladles of peas and broth into a blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Add the spaghettini to the peas in the pan and cover. Cook until mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Add the pea puree, cooked pancetta, olive oil, parmesan cheese and lemon zest to the pasta. Mix well and serve.