BANANA AND HAZELNUT COCOA SPREAD MUFFINS
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 30 min
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
- In another bowl using a mixer, whisk together 2 of the bananas and the sugar until creamy.
- Stir the eggs then the vanilla, and then the melted butter into the banana mixture. Combine well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and combine well. Careful not to overmix.
- In another bowl, mash the remaining bananas with a fork, add to the batter, and combine well with a spatula. Scrape down the edges of the bowl to ensure an evenly mixed batter.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups. Fill each muffin mold halfway with the batter, add 1 tsp of the hazelnut cacao spread, and add more batter on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.