FUSILLI WITH CORN CACIO E PEPE
Preparation 15 min.
Cooking time 15 min.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Add corn about 30 seconds before pasta is done cooking. Before draining, reserve about 1 cup of the starchy pasta cooking water. Add the drained pasta and corn back to the pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the cheese and pepper in a medium bowl. Add 1/3 cup of ice-cold water and mix until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta and corn and continue mixing until the cheese has completely melted into a creamy sauce, adding more pasta water as needed.
- Add chopped tarragon and chives and mix well.
- To serve: Top with cheese and freshly ground pepper, to taste.