ITALIAN-STYLE PORK RIBS
Preparation 25 min
Cooking time 2.5 h
For the dry marinade:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients together and coat both sides of the ribs. Cover the ribs with plastic wrap and let rest for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator (or overnight, if possible).
- Place marinated ribs in a double layer of aluminum foil. Brush the ribs with the sauce and wrap as tightly as possible.
- In a 300 °F (150 °C) preheated oven, bake the ribs on a sheet pan for about 2 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven. The meat should be tender when pierced with the tip of a knife and should pull away lightly from the bone. Let cool, without removing from the foil, to avoid drying out.
- Heat barbecue at a low temperature.
- At grilling, remove excess sauce and keep for basting during cooking.
- Grill ribs for 15 minutes, turning them over every 5 minutes and basting regularly with the sauce. Ribs are done when they are lightly charred on both sides