Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 25-30 min
- Heat 40g of butter and oil in a non-stick casserole.
- Add onions and sauté until translucide.
- Add leeks and continue cooking until soft.
- Salt the mixture to taste.
- Add rice and sauté until well coated (about 1 minute).
- Deglaze with white wine and cook until the mixture is almost dry.
- Add one ladle of stock at a time. Stir regularly until the stock is completely reduced. Do not add too much stock at once; rice should not be drowning in liquid.
- Repeat the procedure until the rice is tender yet still firm. The cooking should take approx. 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in the rest of the butter, cream, and a lot of fresh black pepper.
- Serve immediately.