LEMON OLIVE OIL CAKE
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 90 min
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9- inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, olive oil, milk, and lemon zests.
- Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cake pan and bake, on the middle rack, for 90 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Invert the cake onto a cooling rack. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Dust the cake lightly with powdered sugar before serving.