LOBSTER LINGUINE WITH ROSÉE SAUCE
Preparation 20 min
Cooking time 15 min
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Before draining, reserve ½ cup of the starchy pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add the lobster meat and rosée sauce, and simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add it to the sauce. Combine well. If the sauce is too thick, add a bit of the pasta water.
- Remove from the heat and add the peas, parsley, and lemon zest. Combine well and serve.