PALLOTTE GRANA PADANO E UOVA
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 25 min
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, breadcrumbs, eggs, garlic, and parsley. Mix thoroughly by hand.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, shape the mixture into pallotte (balls). Set them on a parchment-lined baking sheet (should yield 12 pallotte). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a deep, large frying pan, heat 2 inches of oil over medium-high heat. Fry the pallotte in small batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn them as they cook for even browning. Once cooked, transfer the pallotte to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the arrabbiata sauce in a pot.
- Transfer the pallotte to the sauce and simmer gently for 15 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve the pallotte and sauce topped with more grated Grana Padano cheese.