Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 30 min
- In a large bowl, combine veal, cheese, egg and breadcrumbs. Mix delicately by hand.
- Using the mixture, prepare meatballs with a diameter of about 4 cm.
- In a pot, heat the Marinara sauce.
- Gently add the meatballs to the sauce. Do not mix too much as the meatballs may break.
- Continue cooking, at low-medium heat and uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
- Taste to adjust seasoning.
- Serve meatballs as an entrée, with a dash of olive oil, sprinkling of parmesan and a tablespoon of pesto and ricotta.