Preparation 30 min
Refrigerate over night before serving
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Whisk egg whites in a ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar thoroughly until combined.
- Add mascarpone and continue to whisk.
- Gently fold in the eggs whites with a metal spoon.
- Lay panettone slices in a single layer into a large bowl.
- Combine coffee and Marsala in a small bowl, and brush over panettone to dampen each slice.
- Cover panettone with a generous layer of the cream mixture.
- Repeat a layer of panettone, coffee mix, and cream mix a further two times.
- Dust with cocoa powder, cover well and refrigerate over night.
- Serve cold.