Butternut Squash Parmigiana
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 45 min
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mix the squash with the olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place the rounds on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a baking dish, pour in just enough tomato sauce to coat the bottom. Place squash rounds on top of the sauce, in a single layer. Top with more sauce, mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Repeat the layers until the baking dish is full.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and slightly brown on top, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let rest for 5-7 minutes before serving.