ICE CREAM FILLED PANETTONE
Preparation 10 min
- Unwrap the panettone and remove the paper mould. Cut an inch off the top of the panettone. Using a knife, hollow out the panettone, leaving ½-inch on the base and sides.
- Fill the cavity with the softened ice cream, packing it down firmly.
- Smear the hazelnut cacao spread on the flat surface of the cut-out top of the panettone. Then, place it back on the ice-cream-filled cavity.
- Cover the panettone in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, unwrap, slice, and serve.