Maple Glazed Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Porchetta Spices
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 1 hr*
*Temperature and cooking time will vary depending on the size of the sweet potatoes and oven type.
Porchetta Spice Mix
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (industrial/convection oven) or 375°F (conventional oven).
- In a bowl, combine olive oil and maple syrup.
- Repeat the following for each potato: place a wooden spoon or chopstick on either side of the potato. Cut slits about ¼ to ⅛ of an inch apart crosswise, using the wooden spoon or chopsticks as a guide to avoid cutting all the way through.
- Place the potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush each potato with the maple and oil mixture. Season with salt and the porchetta spice mix.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven until golden brown, for about 1 hour, or until fork-tender. Enjoy!