MINI MEATBALLS SLIDERS
Preparation 10 min.
Cooking time 15 min.
- Cut each meatball in half, and flatten to form a round patty the size of the slider bun.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook the meatball patties thoroughly.
- Place the meatball patties on a baking sheet lined with foil. Top each with 2 tablespoons of arrabbiata sauce, half a tablespoon of parmesan cheese, and one piece of provolone.
- Broil in the oven, watching carefully, until the cheese has melted and is golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Cut each bun horizontally in half and place them cut-side up on a baking sheet lined with foil. Brush the buns with garlic butter and place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes just until golden.
- Assemble each slider and serve hot.