PEPERONATA WITH SAUSAGES
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time 35 min
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook while stirring regularly to avoid browning the onion and garlic.
- Add bell peppers, oregano, salt, pepper and chili flakes, cook for 15 minutes over low heat, partially covered and stirring regularly.
- Add the jar of Stefano pizza sauce and the crumbled sausage. Cook over medium low heat, for 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For maximum flavour, let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Keep in refrigerator.