QUINOA, CHICKEN, AND SWEET POTATO SOUP
Preparation 20 min
Cooking time 30 min
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery, and carrots. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly soft. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the quinoa and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the stock, sauce, water, and sweet potatoes. Partially cover and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook until the quinoa and sweet potato start to soften, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and chicken. Crack the eggs into the soup and poach uncovered for 5 minutes, or until the whites are cooked.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of cheese.