SPAGHETTI AL LIMONE
Preparation 10 min
Cooking time 15 min
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, according to instruction on package.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large frying pan, warm olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper on low heat.
- Once pasta is done, reserve ½ cup cooking water and drain the rest.
- Add the hot pasta to the lemon sauce. Stir then add reserved cooking water. Toss together again and add the grated cheese in parts and a few cubes of butter at a time until the sauce comes together, in a creamy consistency.
- Remove from heat and add a handful of arugula, toss together. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the pasta on a large dish with freshly grated parmesan and freshly ground pepper